Helping people change their world, one business at a time.
I am passionate about helping customers listen to and trust themselves to make good decisions. My process is to help them find out whether they are suited to franchising, and then to choose the best one. I know what it’s like to be afraid to go after a big dream. A 200-hour yoga teacher training helped me find my fire in the belly. Although I received the yoga teaching certification, I used that found courage to buy a franchise business, running it for six years, then selling at a profit. Now I’m turning that experience to help others find their fire.
My education includes a Bachelor’s Degree from Brandeis University and a Master’s in Applied Social Research from Boston College. Much of my professional background is in health industry information product and project management and I have held positions in corporate, non-profit, and government sectors. I excel at analysis and moving through processes systematically. The combination of coaching, deep listening skills, and empathy with analytic and project management tools is my secret sauce.
I love to travel in a way that lets me meet the people who live there and see the sites that make that place special. After seeing my first total eclipse of the sun in 2017, I plan to become an occasional eclipse chaser. Favorite pastimes are practicing yoga and reading novels and non-fiction.
My focus is franchise concepts with an eye towards sustainability and a triple bottom line; people, planet, profit. My mission is to help others find their courage to have the impact they want to have for their families, communities, and the larger world.
What We Do and How We Do It
We work with you to take that leap to change. We listen carefully to your goals, provide you with tools to assess your strengths, and find the right franchise for you; businesses in line with your interests, skills, finances, and values. Through our work you will be able to answer six important questions:
- How much is it going to cost me?
- How much money can I make?
- How quickly can I make it?
- What are other people saying about it?
- How will I be supported?
- Can I see myself doing this?
You will be guided through a thorough process of self- and franchise industry- discovery. We will:
- Provide a business assessment tool to help you identify the type of franchise that would be a great fit
- Help you understand your market better with demographic and competitor information
- Research franchises that fit your interest and investment level
- Introduce you to the right people at the franchise
- Answer questions for you as you do your due diligence
- Provide funding information and referrals
- Help you review the Franchise Disclosure Document which includes one hour of free legal and one hour of free accounting consultations
- Support your franchisee validation process
We know that change can be scary but armed with great information and support, you will have what you need to make a great decision. We help you find your fearlessness to change your life, your community, your world, one business at a time.